Friday, February 6, 2009

Growlist Up-date


Okay........I think I finally have my growlist complete. I have to force myself to quit messing with it. LOL.




Here it is....(drumroll)




2009 Growlist

Reds
Aker’s West Virginia
Frank’s Large Red
Big Red
Ramapo F1
Brandywine Len’s Garden
Jewish
Serdtse Buivola (Buffalo Heart)
Brannar



Pinks
Marlowe Charleston RL
Marlowe Charleston PL
Fritz Ackermann RL
Earl’s Faux
Dora
Liz Bert
Papa Vic’s Big Cheef
Heatherington Pink
Heart of Compassion

Yellow/Orange
KBX
Yellow Cookie
Claude Brown’s Yellow Giant
Golden Queen USDA
Peg’s Round Orange
Orange Minsk
Dad’s Sunset



Blacks/Purples
Carbon
Spudakee Purple
Kumato
JD”s Special C-Tex
Gary O’Sena
Chocolate Stripes
Brad’s Black Heart
Negrityonok aka Little Black
Cherokee Chocolate
Tim’s Black Ruffles
Mr. Brown


Greens
Green Giant
Green Velvet
Max’s Large Green
Malachite Box



Blushers/Bi-Colors
Grandma Viney’s Yellow and Pink
Pamplemousse du Grand Père.
Holyland Yellow
Spudayellow Strawberry
Scabitha
Spunky
Lucky Cross
Big Orange Stripe
Striped German
Orange Fleshed Purple Smudge
Virginia Sweets



Whites
Jack White
Blanche de Fred

Cherries
Champagne Cherry
Nicholayev Yellow Cherry
Marizol Gold Cherry
Green Grape
Black Cherry
Sungold F1
Isis Candy
Piccolo
Black Zebra Cherry



Experimental
Lincoln Adams
Jack’s Paste (Canada)
OSU Blue Fruit
St. Fiacre Cherry
Regina Yellow F1 X

2 comments:

Mischka said...

Wow! Extensive list and lots of good choices. I'll be posting mine later and we'll see if we have any in common. :-)

Remy said...

Great list! I grew Golden Queen USDA last year and though it tasted great. They are pretty too with the blush on the blossom end.I remember being surprised at the size. I thought they would be bigger, lol. Lucky Cross was quite good for me too. I tasted Black Cherry last year and really liked that one. You know I don't have to say how I feel about Carbon : )
I still have not made up my mind yet. So many wonderful varieties to try!